top of page

We are hiring!

Make our team bright!

Do you have a positive attitude? Have a gift for working with young children? Are you excited about the prospect of working in a supportive, nurturing and upbeat environment alongside a small team of educators and a broad circle of families and children? Do you have experience in the field of education or administration?

If the answer is ‘Yes!’ - we invite you to consider becoming a part of our inaugural team at Bright Lights, a newly remodeled 3-classroom non-profit Early Learning Center in the West City Park neighborhood, a short ride away from Downtown Denver. Catering to infants and children between the ages of 6 months and 5 years old, we espouse a wholesome approach towards education incorporating Conscious Discipline and the Nurtured Heart Approach into our guidance approach. We incorporate a reggio-inspired and values-based curriculum drawn from traditional Jewish values. Our philosophy of education also prioritizes supporting childrens’ developmentally appropriate growth, learning, independence and life-skills.

Please consider any of our available job positions!

Baby Stretches

Lead Teacher

As an early learning teacher you will be leading a safe, joyful, positive, nurturing and engaging environment for children to learn, grow and thrive alongside 1-2 staff for either infants, toddlers or preschoolers.

Assistant Teacher

As an early learning teacher you will be supporting a safe, joyful, positive, nurturing and engaging environment for children to learn, grow and thrive alongside 1-2 staff for either infants, toddlers or preschoolers.

Assistant Director

As an Assistant Director you will be overseeing the professional, smooth and competent operations of Bright Lights Early Learning Center together with the center's Lead Director. Your duties in our Learning Center will take up 65% of your 40 hour week. The other 35% will be dedicated to operations of our Non-Profit Community Center with administrative tasks that include a variety of items such as CRM management, grant writing and customer/donor relationship management.

Storytime
bottom of page